iFit is taking over the fitness world by providing a unified platform to aggregate data from mobile apps, workout equipment, wearables, and more. We use this platform to provide people with the data they need to achieve their fitness goals.
We are in need of smart, full stack developers, who love using cutting edge web technology. The core of the current web application is built on NodeJS and MongoDB. We use Jade for templating both client and server side views, and LESS for CSS pre-processing.
You will be helping to improve and maintain a data driven fitness platform that connects millions of devices and consumers.
At iFit we utilize continuous deployment, code reviews, user testing, and automated testing. Most of the Web Application team is remote, and we have built this infrastructure to support remote developers well.
We routinely reassess our processes, not beholden to specific process methodology, but currently implement an agile inspired workflow.
- You prioritize quality and maintainability.
- You love Open Source.
- You consider yourself a full stack developer.
- You are comfortable with *nix command line tools and processes.
Experience with the following would be considered a plus.
- Jade Templating
- Great health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits
- Macbook Pro and external monitor
- Paid for cell phone of choice
- A piece of fitness equipment of your choice
- Monthly education stipend
- Quarterly team meetups
- Soda Fountains
- Video Games and luvsacs
- Ping Pong!